Empowering REALTORS® with the data they need to navigate the market.
The Greenwich Multiple Listing Service, Inc. is the cooperative data effort of over 1100 local REALTOR® members. Gain access to the most complete, accurate compilation of listing data for the Greenwich, CT area, powering the tools to provide expert service to your clients.
Your GMLS Subscription Includes:
- Listing data input and access via the FlexMLS platform
- Access to online tax records for Fairfield County
- Client facing portals and tools for efficient distribution of information
- Electronic forms and documentation for a smooth transaction
- Market statistics and insights for expert listing analysis and presentations
- IDX solutions for integration with your professional marketing strategy
- Live and Online support and training through GMLS Staff and FlexMLS
Requirements for GMLS Subscription Access:
- Must be a REALTOR® member in good standing.
- Join GAR, or another local association in CT, or a contiguous state.
- Complete the GMLS application, provide a letter of good standing (if not a primary or secondary member with GAR), provide payment for dues/fees, and complete your indoctrination course within 180 days of joining.
- Must be a REALTOR® member in good standing & the Broker holding your license has already joined as the Primary Subscriber to the GMLS.
- Join GAR, or another local association in CT, where your broker currently holds a primary or secondary membership. If your REALTOR® membership is through any other local association, you will need to provide a Letter of Good Standing from your primary board.
- Complete the GMLS application, provide a letter of good standing (if not already a member of GAR), provide payment for dues/fees, and complete your indoctrination course within 180 days of joining.