Our members are always doing great things, and we love to recognize them for their contributions to our profession and community.
GAR REALTOR® of the Year
Those being considered:
- Membership in the Greenwich Association of REALTORS for a minimum of five years.
- Must be a Broker or associated with a member firm.
- Participant in Association events or activities
- Displays an outstanding interest in other Realtors and sets an example in dealing with other members and clients.
- Must be involved with our local Association, their committees and/or Board of Directors membership. Attending REALTOR Day at the Capitol, Contributing to RPAC, attending local and national meetings and conferences will be considered.
- Involvement in town activities such as RTM, association boards and leadership as an outstanding citizen.
- Displays unquestionable integrity and ethics and is a role model in our profession without seeking self promotion.
|2006||R. Michael Dunne|
|2001||Mary Jane Frost|
GAR Hall of Fame
Those being considered:
- Must be a Realtor or Realtor Associate who has been active with the Greenwich Association of Realtors for a minimum of twenty years.
- Nominee must be held in respect by peers and the community at large for possessing and exhibiting the highest ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.
- Nominee must have chaired or served an aggregate of five years or more on an active committee with one or more of the following: The Greenwich Association of Realtors, the Connecticut Association of Realtors, and/or the National Association of Realtors.
- Nominee must have donated five years or more of volunteer service to the community and/or local or state government by participating in endeavors that are recognized to be for the public benefit.
Note: The Awards Committee has the jurisdiction to ameliorate any of the criteria they deem worthy for this award, as approved by the Board of Directors.
|2009||R. Michael Dunne|
|2005||Mary Jane Frost|
GAR Past Presidents
|2000-2001||Mary Jane Frost|
|1999, 2008-2009||Nancy Healy|
|1994-1996, 2004-2006||Russell Pruner|
|1989-1990, 1997||Jean Crocco|
|1987-1988, 1993||Tom Gorin|
|1982-1986, 1991-1992, 2002-2003||Bradley Hvolbeck|
|1978-1979||Joseph P. Hunt|
|1970-1971, 1980||Robert S. Curtis|
|1968-1969||Henry P. Imbres|
|1966-1967||Joseph S. Wilcox, Jr.|
|1956-1957, 1974-1975||John Carrott|
|1950-1951||A. Porter Waterman|
|1948-1949||J. Carlisle Peet|
|1944-1945||Julian L. Diaz|
|1940-1941, 1952-1953||Edward C. Ives|
|1938-1939, 1946-1947, 1958-1959||Thomas H. Raynor|
|1937, 1942-1943, 1954-1955||Lee Andrews|
|1931, 1934||Henry C. Banks|
|1930||Harry C. Frost|
|1929||George S. Baldwin|
|1928, 1935||Edward L. Tracy|
|1926||Marshall C. Allaben|
|1924-1925, 1936||Thomas N. Cooke|