Shape the future of real estate in Greenwich.
The Perks of REALTOR® Membership:
- Top notch local educational and training opportunities
- Advocacy for your business and property rights at the local, state, and national level
- FREE legal advice from the CT REALTORS® Legal Hotline
- Invitations to membership and networking events
- Connect with local industry professionals through our Affiliate network
- Local Professional Standards administration
- Volunteer opportunities within the organization and the community
- Use of the REALTOR® Brand
- More from the NAR REALTOR® Benefits Program
Requirements for GAR Membership:
- Must be an actively licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Connecticut.
- If this is your first board/association membership, you will join as Primary. If you are already primary with another local board or association, you may choose to join as a secondary member.
- Note: As long as you hold Primary REALTOR® membership in good standing through any local association in CT, or a contiguous state, you will only need to join GAR as a Secondary member IF you anticipate that other licensees in your office will join GAR as their primary board.
- Complete the GAR application, provide a letter of good standing from your primary board (if applicable), provide payment for dues/fees, and complete your indoctrination course within 180 days of joining.
- Your CT Broker must first become a member of GAR for you to be eligible for membership.
- You must be an active Real Estate Salesperson licensee in the State of Connecticut
- Complete the GAR application with your broker’s authorization, provide payment for dues/fees, and complete your indoctrination course within 180 days of joining.
Already a REALTOR® member? Subscribe to the Greenwich MLS.