- Available Seats:
- Member Price:
- Non Member Price:
- 0 CE
- Thursday, Jun 30, 2022
- 3:00pm - 6:00pm
11 Tods Driftway, Old Greenwich, CT 06870, USA
The GAR Board of Directors invites you to our Annual Picnic at the Tod's Point Clambake Area Thursday, June 30th from 3-6PM to celebrate our membership and kick-off the Summer!
Catering will be provided by Michael Joseph's Fine Foods thanks to our generous sponsors:
- CitiBank, N.A. (Affiliate Member: Perry Gaa, NMLS ID #148448)
- VanderHorn Architects (Affiliate Members: Douglas VanderHorn & Colin VanderHorn)
- First Republic Bank (Affiliate Member: Brad Pratt)
- Ivey, Barnum & O'Mara (Affiliate Members: Vicki Johnson, Michael Jones, Marlene Macauda, Thomas Ward)
- Waterstone on High Ridge (Affiliate Member: Wendy Kaufman)
- Law Office of Erin Spiess Chang (Affiliate Member: Erin Spiess Chang)
- Citizens Bank Home Mortgage (Affiliate Member: William Man, NMLS ID #115036)
- Law Offices of Eileen M. Pate (Affiliate Member: Eileen M. Pate)
- Rand Insurance (Affiliate Member: Meredith Bach)
- U.S. Bank (Affiliate Member: Joseph Antonios, NMLS ID #18064)
- Greenwich Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
BYOB (Beverages!) & BYOC (Chairs!)
FREE for GAR Members, $50 per Non-Members/Guests
*Registration is required- our caterers need a headcount!*
Important: Resident or Single Entry Individual/Parking Passes are required to enter the park before 5PM. More information about obtaining passes is available on the Town of Greenwich website.